Owning your own home is one of the most significant and prideful purchases you will make in your life. This investment and love of your home are why it is devastating when it suffers from any form of damage. Damages cause even more stress and agony when it comes time to file and manage your insurance claim. At Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters, we are on your side to make your claim as seamless as possible.
Frustrating damage and even more frustrating insurance companies should not mean that you settle for less. We pride ourselves on helping you every step of the way, from filing your claims to negotiating with your insurance company to get you the best settlement possible.
To better understand how our services will benefit you, it is crucial to recognize the different types of residential claims we cover.
Types Of Residential Claims
Southern Florida homeowners understand the vast importance of having extensive residential coverage due to our prolonged storm seasons. While most residential claims stem from smaller problems such as leaky roofs, it is crucial for homeowners to prepare for the worst. If you require the services of our expert public adjusters, we can help you with:
- Water Damage Claims: From ensuring your repairs are covered to getting a fair settlement before mold sets in, we are here for you!
- Smoke And Fire Claims: Whether it is fire, smoke, soot, or ash damage, we will negotiate your losses to help with your stress level.
- Theft And Vandalism: If you run into issues claiming certain valuables or damages, we will work toward a better settlement.
- Hurricane And Wind: One of the most complex policies to understand, we can assure that you have the right amount of coverage.
- Tornado Damage: Wind damage coverage varies, so it is essential to have experts who can evaluate and manage your claim.
- Sinkholes: A widespread problem in South Florida, we will accurately assess your home damages for you to have faster repairs.
- Water Heater: Policies covering damages from water heaters can be tricky to understand; we will help navigate your claim.
- Broken Pipe: An unnoticed broken pipe can lead to even more damages. Our services will help make you whole at any damage level.
- Mold And Mildew: Beyond damages to your property, mold, and mildew can cause significant health problems. We will fix your claim quickly.
Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters also offers the ability to help you with marine and other property and catastrophe claims. You need a claims adjuster willing to put in the work to get you the claim you deserve. No matter if you are trying to recover from a natural disaster or more human causes, we are here to settle your claims quickly and justly. Even if you have already made a claim with your insurance company, we can reopen the claim to get you a better settlement to repair your home and replace your valuables. As always, with Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters, we don’t get paid until you do!