About Us

We’ll help you get a better insurance settlement!

What makes us different x

We’ll help you recover more insurance money if your home or business is damaged by hurricanes, tornadoes, fires or other natural disasters. We will work with you on filing your claim, we will help you in dealing with the insurance adjusters, we will do our utmost to get you a better insurance settlement!

Whether you have already filed your claim or not, are you still looking at damage in your property?

Have already received a settlement, BUT do you feel like you were treated UNfairly, we can help you!

We will help you process your underpaid insurance claim with your insurance company, whether it is for water damage, plumbing leaks, air conditioning leaks, roof leaks, fire, smoke, theft or vandalism, hurricane or storm damage, fire, flood, or any other disaster.

Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters will give you more than just homeowner’s insurance claim advice. We have the expertise, resources and credibility to represent you and help you get the maximum insurance company payout.

Our public adjusters have many years of experience assessing properties with water damage, mold, plumbing leaks, air conditioning leak, roof leaks, fire and smoke.

We understand the process of filing an insurance claim in Miami, of negotiating with insurance companies and getting the maximum settlement to ensure you can restore your home or business to its pre-loss condition.

The claim that we file will identify everything from the most obvious damage to the smallest details – which are all too often overlooked by inexperienced insurance adjusters or even you, the property owner.

To restore your property the right way, you need a better insurance settlement; we have successfully served thousands of clients and enjoy excellent relationships with both our clients and the departments of insurance companies in Florida.

There are no out-of-pocket fees. We do not get paid unless you do.

Who We Can Help.

We take the stress out of filing a claim and work quickly to get the settlement you deserve. We want to help you get the maximum insurance settlement for damages by hurricanes, storms, fires and other natural disasters.

How we can help.

Was your Florida home or business damaged by: Hurricane, Tornado or Flood?

We’ll help file your claim, negotiate on your behalf, all to get you the best insurance settlement possible.

Our Process x

  • Who needs a public adjuster?
  • What will a public adjuster do?
  • Can a public adjuster help me even after I received a settlement from my insurance?
  • Who is a qualified public adjuster?
  • Misconceptions about claims
When disaster strikes and damages occur and you file a claim with your insurance company, an adjuster is often sent to your home or business to assess the damage. But the adjuster works for your insurance company, so he or she may not offer as much as you feel you need to cover your losses.The insurance company may move slowly. You may find that the claims process is confusing and time consuming and decide not to file a claim at all. In any of these instances, Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters can help. We will work with you on filing your claim and in dealing with the insurance adjusters. We will ensure that you are able to restore your home or business to its original condition at the time of loss. The claim that we file will include the small details which are all too often overlooked.
Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters works on your behalf and has the expertise, experience and integrity to prepare your claim properly and secure a settlement that will pay for your damage.Filing a claim and understanding the full extent of your loss can be complex, especially during stressful times when you’re trying to cope with a loss and put your life back together. Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters can help you get what you deserve just when you need it the most.
A qualified public adjuster can help people who have not yet filed a claim or are still in the process of filing a homeowners insurance claim for flood damage, water damage, damage caused by hurricanes, storm damage, vandalism and theft.A qualified public adjuster can even help policyholders after they receive a settlement from their insurance company. This is often the case for people who were awarded settlements that did not cover all of their damages. Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters can help you get the maximum insurance settlement.
Not every public adjuster is the same.Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters is a firm that has the resources, experience and expertise to ensure you receive a settlement that covers all of your damage. At Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters, our professionals have helped scores of homeowners and business owners obtain better insurance settlements. We understand insurance policies. We know your insurance company’s obligations. Our adjusters will prepare your claim the right way to make sure you receive a fast and fair settlement. Using a public adjuster often yields a better insurance payout than you could have secured on your own. Remember, Atlantic Coast Public Adjusters works for you, not the insurance company. We don’t get paid unless you get paid. We are recognized for adhering to the strictest standards of integrity.
Many people have been discouraged from filing a claim because they’ve heard their policy would be canceled or their rates would rise. This is false.Some homeowners or business owners paid for repairs themselves because they felt their losses didn’t exceed their deductible. This is common. But what many people fail to consider is damage you can’t readily see or don’t consider, like structural damage, mold, expenses related to cleanup, loss of power can be paid by the insurance company. That’s where our training and expertise can help. ACC knows how to help homeowners and business owners who have suffered damage from hurricanes, natural disasters, other damaging occurrences collect from their insurance companies.

Contact Us Now

We Work for You… Not the Insurance Company. Call now for free assessment.

Call Us

(877) 561-2524


(305) 354-2880